Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1
Favourite Racing Car: Lotus 49
Favourite Driver: Gilles Villeneuve, James Hunt
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife
Car(s) Currently Owned: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X JDM

Two new patches for GPL by PTRACER

Post by PTRACER »

Merry Christmas to all GPL'ers!

I am proud to announce the release of two new patches over at the newly created GPLAddons website.

The first is for the 1955 mod and updates various AI parameters to stop the cars clipping with the ground and to improve how they look visually when cornering - particularly on the Monza banking.

The second adds FPS check code to the 60fpsaiv1.xml patch which is typically used to host online races for the 1969-Extra mod and GPLGT mod in 60fps. It prevents those with 36fps patches (or any other patches) from joining the server. Please note that this patch has only been tested on a local LAN server and not online, but should work just fine.

Both patches are available over at https://gpladdons.the-fastlane.co.uk/ (Patches section)
Developer of the 1967v3 Historic Mod for Grand Prix Legends: viewtopic.php?t=17429

King of the Race Track, Destroyer of Tyres, Breaker of Lap Records
Saiph

Post by Saiph »

Hi PTRACER, thanks for the patches.
I already seem to have a patch installed in the 1955 mod from you. It has an XML file called '91A.xml'. Can this file now be removed?
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by PTRACER »

Saiph wrote: 1 year ago Hi PTRACER, thanks for the patches.
I already seem to have a patch installed in the 1955 mod from you. It has an XML file called '91A.xml'. Can this file now be removed?
Hi Saiph, welcome. Yes, 91A can now be deleted and replaced with this patch.
Developer of the 1967v3 Historic Mod for Grand Prix Legends: viewtopic.php?t=17429

Saiph

Post by Saiph »

Ok, thanks.
M Needforspeed
Car(s) Currently Owned: Alfa Romeo Gilietta Spider - Alfa R

Post by M Needforspeed »

Great addons ! You will be inducted to the SRMZ Credit List when and IF the site comeback .....meanwhile, i just registered at your FASTLANE

What is a bit confusing, is that ,as you see, i am an old user of the fastlane here ( 17 years ago, a hard new, time goes so quick !! ) , but a new user of your FASTLANE, as I don't use the same password .I don't even remembered my avatar !

Thanks Paul
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by PTRACER »

M Needforspeed wrote: 1 year ago Great addons ! You will be inducted to the SRMZ Credit List when and IF the site comeback .....meanwhile, i just registered at your FASTLANE

What is a bit confusing, is that ,as you see, i am an old user of the fastlane here ( 17 years ago, a hard new, time goes so quick !! ) , but a new user of your FASTLANE, as I don't use the same password .I don't even remembered my avatar !

Thanks Paul
Hi Michel, good to see you again. It has been a long time! I did not see you at SRMZ much lately, so I wondered if you were still playing GPL.

I am not sure if I deserve to be added to the Credits List, but thank you for the kind words :smiley: